Sunday 10 May 2015

Mothers Day...

I woke up to some yummy homemade granola and the most beautiful splatter paintings that Elijah and Gavin painted for me. Then we quickly loaded up our stroller and took a long jaunt on the bus to the ferry and made our way over to Bowen Island. We had a delightful picnic and as we were eating so many families of geese swam by- all with their new fuzzy babies of various sizes - so fitting for mothers day. We went on a beautiful hike and played in the most amazing trees. After we made our way back to the beach and enjoyed a delightful portabello mushroom, goat cheese pizza with fresh arugula for dinner. It was such a glorious day, I love that this is where I spent my first mothers day with Elijah that made it even more special. I love you boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment