1)Going from Danny to Dan to Dad was a natural progression.
3) Your crooked bottom teeth that are seamlessly juxtaposed by the perfectly straight top ones.
5)That you always do the dishes.
6)Your new amazing ability to cook gourmet food (brought on by my pregnancy mood of never wanting to cook and always wanting to eat).
7)When you loose something for like 30 seconds and you freak out...and it always ends up somewhere practical like your pocket or in your bag. Because who are we kidding you never loose anything.
9) Every time I cook it is your "FAVORITE" thing I have ever made, or you tell me how lucky you are that your wife is such a good cook (even if I have not made dinner for a week because I have opted to hold Elijah instead).
12) How you bake bread when you are stressed...what a zen attribute.
20) Seeing you rock out on stage and everyone dancing and loving it!
21) When I am upset you drop everything to make me feel better.
24) Your calmness and patience.
26) How you love to dress up! What would I do with a man who did not love such a sublime thing as costume parties?
27) That you are my very best friend and we have been newly weds for 474 amazingly wonderful glorious days and...
28) That I could think of a whole new list of of things I love about you...